$5.50 – $129.00
The Shells removable wallpaper by Kirstin Krauskopf is a cool geometric for any room. Choose your own colours from the exclusive Colour Chart. A Landlord friendly, fabric wallpaper with an adhesive on the back for a simple peel-and-stick application for walls.
- Reviews (0)
- Colour Charts
Shells wallpaper details
This Shells removable wallpaper designed by Kirstin Krauskopf is simple and pretty, and perfect for a nursery, child’s room, adult bedroom or living space. Choose your own colours for this self-adhered, removable wallpaper. Easy to install and landlord friendly.
- Designer: Designed by Kirstin Krauskoptf. See more about the designer Kirstin Krauskopt here.
- Contents: One panel of removable wallpaper is 65cm wide by the height you select above. Enter your wall width into the Wallpaper Calculator below to work out how many units you need to order.
- Colours: Choose a background colour and a feature colour for your wallpaper from the Colour Chart below, and write them in the space above. Also see the Kids By Krauskopf Colour Chart below.
- Proof: You can select to see a proof via email before we print. If you have any concerns about how the colours will look in your home, please order a Colour Chart here.
- Design ideas: Perfect for a feature wallpapered wall, or see some cool projects with wallpaper here.
- Application: Our removable wallpaper is quick and easy to install by anyone. Sticks to flat or textured walls or surfaces.
How to apply Shells wallpaper
The removable Shells wallpaper will stick to a range of internal surfaces. It will suit all painted flat surfaces and textured surfaces, like rendered and brick walls. It will apply to glass and mirrors. You will be asked your wall type at Checkout. Full instructions on application are included with your product. You do not need any special skills to apply our wallpaper. Application of our wallpaper will require your time. For more information, see “Removable wallpaper FAQs” tab below.
How much Shells wallpaper to order
Wallpaper panels are 65cm wide by your chosen wall height. To work out how many panels you need to order, divide your wall width by 65cm and round this number up to the nearest whole number to work out how many units to order. We offer our panels in standard wall heights; 250cm high, 280cm high, 310cm high, or 350cm high. Choose the one that matches your wall height. The excess can be trimmed away easily.