- Reviews (1)
- About the Designer
The Salvation Jane Hearts wall decal design by Salvation Jane is a simple and funky pop of colour for a girl’s bedroom.
- Material: Matte fabric wall stickers with a peel and stick, removable adhesive
- Contents: 1 or 5 hearts, depending on the size you choose
- Size: Small: 5x hearts 22cm x 22cm, Large: 1x heart 42 x 45cm
- Colours: Available in colour options shown
- Application: Simple peel and stick application, see below for more details
- Design idea: The 5 small hearts can be arranged in a grid, a cluster, or applied to walls, fittings, fridges and furniture. The Large heart looks stunning by a bed (as pictured), in a nook, or accent a corner of a door or a free standing bookshelf.
Jane Hall is one Australia’s best-known actors and television presenters. Recently she turned her passion for interior design into a business, creating Salvation Jane Home. As well as consulting with private clients, she has designed her first range of soft furnishings consisting of bed linen, scatter and floor cushions. Jane is thrilled to have collaborated with The Wall Sticker Company in a range of complementary wall stickers.
Jane decorating philosphy is simple. She is into saving interiors, not by ditching all the old stuff and starting again, but by reinterpreting what already there, adding and subtracting until the balance is right, and the homeowner personality is everywhere. Jane believes the best interiors reflect the people who live within them that labels aren’t important and that the power of colour should never be underestimated. With an emphasis on using what is at hand, and a passion for colour, Salvation Jane is on a mission to make homes lovelier and it often easier than you think.