$5.50 – $129.00
The removable Origami wallpaper by Kirstin Krauskopf is a cool geometric that will suit a boy or girls bedroom, or a living area or home study. A Landlord friendly, fabric wallpaper with an adhesive on the back for a simple peel-and-stick application for walls.
Choose your own colours from our Colour Chart – select a soft colour to act as a layer, or a stronger colour to create a feature wall.
A fabric wallpaper with an adhesive on the back for a simple peel-and-stick application for walls.
- Reviews (2)
- About the Designer
- Colour Charts
Origami wallpaper details
The removable Origami wallpaper design, created by Kirstin Krauskopf, is a gorgeous, geometric design.
- Designer: Designed by Kirstin Krauskopf. See more about the designer Kirstin Krauskopt here.
- Contents: One panel of removable wallpaper is 65cm wide by the height you select above. Enter your wall width into the Wallpaper Calculator below to work out how many units you need to order.
- Design: Each diamond shape is 15.7cm high by 8cm wide.
- Colours: Choose a background colour and a feature colour for your wallpaper from the Colour Chart below, and write them in the space above. Also see the Kids By Krauskopf Colour Chart below.
- Proof: You can select to see a proof via email before we print. If you have any concerns about how the colours will look in your home, please order a Colour Chart here.
- Design ideas: Perfect for a feature wallpapered wall, or see some cool projects with wallpaper here.
- Application: Our removable wallpaper is quick and easy to install by anyone. Sticks to flat or textured walls or surfaces.
How to apply Origami wallpaper
The removable Origami wallpaper will stick to a range of internal surfaces. It will suit all painted flat surfaces and textured surfaces, like rendered and brick walls. It will apply to glass and mirrors. You will be asked your wall type at Checkout. Full instructions on application are included with your product. You do not need any special skills to apply our wallpaper. Application of our wallpaper will require your time. For more information, see “Removable wallpaper FAQs” tab below.
How much Origami wallpaper to order
Wallpaper panels are 65cm wide by your chosen wall height. To work out how many panels you need to order, divide your wall width by 65cm and round this number up to the nearest whole number to work out how many units to order. We offer our panels in standard wall heights; 250cm high, 280cm high, 310cm high, or 350cm high. Choose the one that matches your wall height. The excess can be trimmed away easily.
Meet Kirstin Krauskopf who has designed a gorgeous range of wallpapers for living spaces: Kirstin Krauskopf. They are contemporary designs that will suit a newborn nursery, but equally will continue to be suitable for many years to follow and through various room updates as the child develops through the years. The colour palette for this range is beautiful and has been carefully created; reflecting the designer’s respect for colour, particularly in living spaces. See her designs here.