- Reviews (0)
- About the Designer
Floral wallpaper details
A fabric wallpaper with an adhesive on the back for a simple peel-and-stick application for walls. This Floral wallpaper, designed by Habitat Baby, is beautiful for a nursery or girl’s bedroom.
- Designer: Designed by Habitat Baby.
- Contents: One panel of removable wallpaper is 65cm wide by the height you select above. Enter your wall width into the Wallpaper Calculator below to work out how many units you need to order.
- Colours: Only available in the two colour ways shown.
- Design ideas: Perfect for a feature wallpapered wall, or see some cool projects with wallpaper here.
- Application: Our removable wallpaper is quick and easy to install by anyone. Sticks to flat or textured walls or surfaces.
How to apply Floral wallpaper
The removable Floral wallpaper will stick to a range of internal surfaces. It will suit all painted flat surfaces and textured surfaces, like rendered and brick walls. It will apply to glass and mirrors. You will be asked your wall type at Checkout. Full instructions on application are included with your product. You do not need any special skills to apply our wallpaper. Application of our wallpaper will require your time. For more information, see “Removable wallpaper FAQs” tab below.
How much Floral wallpaper to order
Wallpaper panels are 65cm wide by your chosen wall height. To work out how many panels you need to order, divide your wall width by 65cm and round this number up to the nearest whole number to work out how many units to order. We offer our panels in standard wall heights; 250cm high, 280cm high, 310cm high, or 350cm high. Choose the one that matches your wall height. The excess can be trimmed away easily.
Habitat Baby hatched early in 2009, when Australian mum Carla Hazzard set about sourcing new bedding for her three young children. Carla wanted unique, stylish bed linen to compliment the designer look she’d created in her home. To her despair, she found nothing, so Carla set about designing a range of her own. And the gorgeous designs of her linen translate so well into wallpaper: “Removable wallpaper is such a great way to add interest to a room without the “commitment” of traditional wallpaper. They are easy to apply and remove without damaging to your walls and can be reapplied time after time. Great for growing families and renters.” said Carla.