$5.50 – $124.00
This Concrete removable wallpaper design is light and minimalist but brings texture and interest to any wall. A Landlord friendly, fabric wallpaper with an adhesive on the back for a simple peel-and-stick application for walls.
- Reviews (0)
Concrete wallpaper details
A fabric wallpaper with an adhesive on the back for a simple peel-and-stick application for walls. This Concrete wallpaper design is light and minimalist but brings texture and interest to any wall. This look would suit a living space or office.
- Contents: One panel of removable wallpaper is 65cm wide by the height you select above. Enter your wall width into the Wallpaper Calculator below to work out how many units you need to order.
- Image: The repeat on this wallpaper will be every 6 units, or every 3.9m wide. Thereon, we will mirror out to avoid any obvious repetition.
- Colours: Only available in the one colour way
- Design ideas: Perfect for a feature wallpapered wall, or see some cool projects with wallpaper here.
- Application: Our removable wallpaper is quick and easy to install by anyone. Sticks to flat or textured walls or surfaces.
How to apply Concrete wallpaper
The removable Concrete wallpaper will stick to a range of internal surfaces. It will suit all painted flat surfaces and textured surfaces, like rendered and brick walls. It will apply to glass and mirrors. You will be asked your wall type at Checkout. Full instructions on application are included with your product. You do not need any special skills to apply our wallpaper. Application of our wallpaper will require your time. For more information, see “Removable wallpaper FAQs” tab below.
How much Concrete wallpaper to order
Wallpaper panels are 65cm wide by your chosen wall height. To work out how many panels you need to order, divide your wall width by 65cm and round this number up to the nearest whole number to work out how many units to order. We offer our panels in standard wall heights; 250cm high, 280cm high, 310cm high, or 350cm high. Choose the one that matches your wall height. The excess can be trimmed away easily.