$5.50 – $129.00
This stunning birch tree wallpaper by Ink and Spindle is gorgeous and will add a WOW factor in any room. Choose your own colours. A Landlord friendly, fabric wallpaper with an adhesive on the back for a simple peel-and-stick application for walls.
- Reviews (1)
- About the Designer
- Colour Chart
Birch wallpaper details
A fabric wallpaper with an adhesive on the back for a simple peel-and-stick application for walls. This stunning Birch wallpaper designed wallpaper by Ink and Spindle is gorgeous and will add a ‘wow’ factor on any wall in any room or space. Choose the background colour and the feature colour from our Colour Chart.
- Designer: Designed by Ink and Spindle. See more about this talented duo Ink and Spindle here.
- Contents: One panel of removable wallpaper is 65cm wide by the height you select above. Enter your wall width into the Wallpaper Calculator below to work out how many units you need to order.
- Colours: Choose a background colour and a feature colour for your wallpaper from the Colour Chart below, and write them in the space above.
- Proof: You can select to see a proof via email before we print. If you have any concerns about how the colours will look in your home, please order a Colour Chart here.
- Design ideas: Perfect for a feature wallpapered wall, or see some cool projects with wallpaper here.
- Application: Our removable wallpaper is quick and easy to install by anyone. Sticks to flat or textured walls or surfaces.
How to apply Birch wallpaper
The removable Birch wallpaper will stick to a range of internal surfaces. It will suit all painted flat surfaces and textured surfaces, like rendered and brick walls. It will apply to glass and mirrors. You will be asked your wall type at Checkout. Full instructions on application are included with your product. You do not need any special skills to apply our wallpaper. Application of our wallpaper will require your time. For more information, see “Removable wallpaper FAQs” tab below.
How much Birch wallpaper to order
Wallpaper panels are 65cm wide by your chosen wall height. To work out how many panels you need to order, divide your wall width by 65cm and round this number up to the nearest whole number to work out how many units to order. We offer our panels in standard wall heights; 250cm high, 280cm high, 310cm high, or 350cm high. Choose the one that matches your wall height. The excess can be trimmed away easily.
Named by The Age as a young Australian designers to watch, Lara Cameron was the first Guest designer at The Wall Sticker Company. Ink and Spindle is a boutique textile studio located in Kensington, Melbourne, owned and run by designers Lara Cameron and Caitlin Klooger. The Ink and Spindle range of removable wall stickers and wallpapers are elegant for children’s or adult spaces. See their designs here.