- Reviews (0)
- Colour Chart
Aztec wallpaper details
A fabric wallpaper with an adhesive on the back for a simple peel-and-stick application for walls. This Aztec wallpaper is gorgeous in a nursery or girls’s room, or even a living space.
- Contents: One panel of removable wallpaper is 65cm wide by the height you select above. Enter your wall width into the Wallpaper Calculator below to work out how many units you need to order.
- Colours: Choose a background colour and a feature colour for your wallpaper from the Colour Chart below, and write them in the space above.
- Proof: You can select to see a proof via email before we print. If you have any concerns about how the colours will look in your home, please order a Colour Chart here.
- Design ideas: Perfect for a feature wallpapered wall, or see some cool projects with wallpaper here.
- Application: Our removable wallpaper is quick and easy to install by anyone. Sticks to flat or textured walls or surfaces.
?How to apply Aztec wallpaper
The removable Aztec wallpaper will stick to a range of internal surfaces. It will suit all painted flat surfaces and textured surfaces, like rendered and brick walls. It will apply to glass and mirrors. You will be asked your wall type at Checkout. Full instructions on application are included with your product. You do not need any special skills to apply our wallpaper. Application of our wallpaper will require your time. For more information, see “Removable wallpaper FAQs” tab below.
There was one big question. Could I actually make over an entire room in just 4 hours – with the camera rolling?? Watch this time-lapse transformation for yourself and see if I pulled it off!Pssst – Make sure you give a shout out to a friend who would like this room for their little girl. 🎀I chose to complete this in a very short time frame to show you what is actually achievable – by real mums with NO spare time, on a realistic budget!All sources and plenty more before and after photos in this post: https://bit.ly/2LNMmwEWith many thanks to @The Wall Sticker Company for providing the beautiful wallpaper for this makeover! 💝Videography by Levi Appleton Studios 🙌
Posted by A house full of sunshine on Wednesday, July 25, 2018
How much Aztec wallpaper to order
Wallpaper panels are 65cm wide by your chosen wall height. To work out how many panels you need to order, divide your wall width by 65cm and round this number up to the nearest whole number to work out how many units to order. We offer our panels in standard wall heights; 250cm high, 280cm high, 310cm high, or 350cm high. Choose the one that matches your wall height. The excess can be trimmed away easily.